to our Feedback Page
Your Feedback to Us.
If you like this website
please consider linking back to us.
Any suggestions or comments you have to improve this site are appreciated!
Please make any suggestions keeping in mind that the Canadian Law site was created to address the public's need for authoritative, easy to use, legal information using plain, clear, non-technical English.
Some of your suggestions or comments may address:
- Law topics that should be added;
- Broken links;
- Spelling mistakes;
- Speed of page loading;
- Navigation (Is it easy to find information & move around the site?);
- Language - (Is the language clear, and non-technical enough?);
- Fonts - (Is the text easy to read?); The main body text was made proportional in September, 2010 so users can adjust the text size on their browsers to their preference.
- Esthetics - (Is the site pleasing to the eye?); Reworked the design in September, 2010 by adding the Themis graphic, adding a border dividing the content from the navigation bar and changing the background colour to a rich red.
News Feed - Should we have a Canadian Law News feed?Added in September, 2010. Lawyer Directory - (Should we have a Lawyer Directory to assist people in locating a lawyer?);Started working on this on October 1, 2010.
- Other Professionals Directory - (Should we have a Directory of professionals such as Tax Accountants; Financial Accountants; Business Valuators; Financial Planners; Trustees in Bankruptcy; Forensic Accountants etc.?)
- Should we be on FaceBook and Twitter?
- Other suggestions or comments.
DISCLAIMER: The information on the Canadian Law site website is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering legal, insolvency, tax, or other professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional tax, legal, insolvency, or other competent advisers. While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this web site has been obtained from reliable sources, Canadian Law site is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
This web site, and its contents, are Copyright © 2003 - 2010. No part of this website may be copied without our express permission. Permission to link is freely given.